As you can see here, we have some very basic stuff stored for you. Consider this a small FanSite Starter-kit.
If you wish to see something more added here, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com and we will do our best to provide it.
If you are interested in creating your own Fansite for wizard101.uk or if you already had one created please make sure to follow these guidelines before you ask from us to make it official:
1. It is best to avoid hosting your Fansite on a webspace that has advertisements and pop ups. Advertisements of other non-Gameforge games are not welcome.
2. Make sure that on each picture that comes from the game (or website/forum/Facebook Fan page etc) you have the copyright by…/published by… sign. If you do not wish to edit all your pictures, feel free to just post this somewhere on the page that contains those pictures.
3. The Fansite’s mainly content should be Wizard101-Europe.
4. The site should be updated more than once per month.
5. Your website should be in accordance with the Terms and Conditions
6. If you are under 18 you need permission from your parent or guardian in order for you to become an Official FanSite Admin.
7. Facebook Fan Pages and/or are not going to be accepted.
8. Please while sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org include a description of what we'll be looking at and what your Fansite has to offer!
Thank you all for your support